Prices & Specifications
- Exterior Walls are clad in ex 19mm pressure treated shiplap on 75mm x 47mm softwood framework (baseplate is pressure treated) and lined internally to 1220mm (4`) with 18mm moisture resistant particle board to P5 standard. An option of lining to eaves height is offered.
- Roofing is corrugated cement fibre sheeting with reinforcing to the latest EU guidelines (30 year guarantee on sheeting). The traditional “big six” profile is fitted to a purlin style roof. This sheeting is available in various colours to suit your surrounding environment. The profile of this sheeting allows full ventilation to all eaves and ridges.
- Mobile Shelter Roofing is corrugated “onduline” with a 15 year guarantee. The profile of this sheeting allows full ventilation to all eaves and ridges.
- Mobile Field Shelters are fitted on metal skids, with “onduline” roofing and 11mm sterling board as kickboarding to reduce weight for easier towing. The towing eyes can be used to stake units down. 600mm front overhang
- Allsections are bolted and nailed together. All units are bolted to baseworks or metal skids.
- Approximate dimensions: Wall height 2.200m. Ridge height 2.800m. Opening height 2.200m.
Note – No overhang is fitted to roof as standard. However, this is available as an optional extra.